četrtek, 3. oktober 2013

My phone and App's I can't live without!

I don't know who but someone told me on Ask.fm to write a blog about phone apps that I use and own.

I'm gonna go step by step and tell you all.
First I'm gonna show you my lock screen.


So that's just me and my two friends Jaka in the black shirt and Matevž in the yellow one.
So that's just us the other day on the party and well you can see from all the notifications I'm pretty busy girl. Heheh. Just kidding.

Next thing is my main page.
I'm changing my background like every two days so this is the one I have today.


So here I have all the things that I use very often. It's kinda pretty girly so yeah. 
The minion is here to keep my battery running, and well you have different minoins for different battery levels.

"App's I can't live without!"

So the first app I can't live without is WALKMAN. 
It's just the music app where I have all the songs and for a girl who's obsessed with music, I think that's the most important thing. Right now I have exactly 1234 songs.

Second one is Instagram.
Photography is my passion just like writing. I love to take pictures even If they are totally random.

Cosmopolitan
It's just the app that every girl should have. I love to read their posts, tips and everything that you can find in the magazine, but you always have it with you!

Twitter and Facebook.
Two social networks I can't go a day without. On Facebook I just look through some news and just talk with my friends. Twitter is just the place where I'm sharing my thoughts and just random things. 

We Heart It !
App where I find my inspiration for writing, Tweeting and some fashion trends.

Blogger and Tumblr.
Blogging and posting pictures while driving to school, quick writing things down so I don't forget anything and that I can update you on my daily blog. --> Life As It Girl <--

Ask.fm
Yeah, yeah I know sometimes they try to bring you down but I love to answer the questions.

Pixlr Expres, Photo Grid and Pixlr-o-matic.
Those are just the apps that I use to edit all my pictures.


And there is just the menu with all the apps.
I have them in these folders so I can find them quickly.
I think that's all! 

Love,
- J







Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar