nedelja, 8. junij 2014

Milano Trip - 5 Seconds of Summer - Take No.2

Okey so where should I start.
On 4th June I packed my bags and took a bus to Kranj.
I meet Eva and the rest of the team there, we went to get some food and end up buying water guns. Hehehe yeah we rulzzzzzz. After that we went to Burger King, me and Anja got his little Spongebob ball ipp. Anyway after that we went to get the van. We didn't get our baby that black one, which was pretty awesome, but still we got the van. We went back to pick some more girls and went to Eva's place.
We ate, watched some awesome Viners and around 11pm we went to sleep.


We woke up around 1.30 am and got ready. Soooo let's get this show on the road!
We picked up our girl Barbara in Izola and really went on the road. We sang, we didn't sleep much, but we had fun, we were just so excited. On our second stop we went to get changed, like in short pants because it was so damn hot! We ate, played a guitar, sang and just got ready for the crazy madness that was comming.


The road to the first Radio Deejay station was crazy. Like there was just this big amount of the cars and the traffic was just awful. We didn't park the car near the station. We parked just in random parking lot, got maps out and just asked this lovely man at one of the hotels to give us a directions. And he really did, so we took the map and just walkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.



We were a little confused if we're gonna get in the right place, but when we started to see the other fans we knew we are in the right place. We filled our water guns with water and just waited. We saw the boys comming with the van and just run. So they went inside the Radio and we went to the front.



There were so many people! But I saw Calum and Luke first. They were just so pretty.
The thing was like there was no one around me and I started to wave with my phone case and just smile and Luke pointed at me and Calum looked in my way and I was like holly shit what did just happened?



 So the interview went on and we just went at the back again. We prepared our water guns and flags. When they came out we just started to splash the car and just run after them. When the cars stopped in the trafic Eva who wore that Pikachu onesie, ran to the car and just waved and smiled.




It wasn't long since the boys went to the next station. We just followed the other fans and that's when Živa started to freak out. And we were like what the fuck, she just couldn't got the words out. That's when I got the text to!
Freaking Luke Hemmings tweeted about us. The pikachu and water guns. 



So we just hugged and started to smile and yeahh we run to the tram and all the girls were packed inside. It was madness. That's when it started. Everyone wanted to take a selfie with us.



Anyway we arrived at second station Radio 105 and the we saw the boys again. They were just awww, Luke and Calum waved at us and well, we were splashing the window with water again and Calum gave us thumbs up. And when they came to the window again, just pure perfection standing there.




Next thing I knew we had to get the van. We didn't quite know how to get back but we took the underground and just hoped we got to the right place. When we got out from the underground we didn't find the parking lot. XD... The best part was we made like 3 circles around the parking lot and we didn't saw them. Hahahhahaha. Next thing I knew we were on the road and gps started to act silly. And yeah then we turned the radio RTL 102.5 on and the boys came on. We arived to the station and just drove around. We parked at the back of the station and just walk around, listened to radio, and we saw Ashton again. He went back inside and we knew we would have to follow them to the The Voice avenue.
We waited at the back of the radio for them to come out. But they were smart, their vans went in the opposite direction, we tried to follow them but just couldn't see the vans. 
Next thing I knew we were typing the adress of The Voice avenue inside and just hoped we would get to the right place. 



Then it happened like in movies. I got butterflies if I only remember the scene. 
We arrived to the very back entrance with the van when we first saw Luke outside, then the other boys came. 
We jumped out of the van but Luke went back inside. So we just waited at the fence. It was crazy! 
First I've got selfie with Calum and I can honestly say he's sooooo kind and sweet. And he said "I love ya" with this amazing accent. Just aghhhh. 



Next one that came was Michael. 
Dayummmmm. I just don't know how to describe this. He's like the best person ever. We took the picture and he was looking at me, slowly moving forward and I just said "wait" and gave him the letter that I wrote. He was like "is this for me?", he smiled big and I was like "yeah" he grab the letter tight and said "I will read it" I just didn't know what to say and just blurred out "Pinky promise?" And he said "promise" smiled and went forward. 



We gave Calum this big brochure about Slovenia and he happily took it. 
I was watching the rest of the girls taking pictures with Calum, Michael and Ashton.  I saw Ash comming back and I started to wave at him so he could come to our side and take pictures but he just waved back, smiled and went inside. 
After that all slowly had to go inside the venue. 
I still couldn't believe what happened. 
I was in shock. So happy.



Next thing I knew I was sitting there crying and hugging my mom's necklase. All the memories rushed back. I remembered the first time she showed me their video, the time when she told me that she bought the tickets for "Where We Are" One Direction Tour. The times when she always said "I believe in you, you're gonna make your dreams come true!", and just stuff like that. It hit me bad but those were just those happy,grateful tears.


After that we just waited, we saw them go in and out of the avenue with the van for like 2 times. I meet soooooo many girls and I'm just proud to call them my #5sosfam.



 When they came back for the show I saw, Ashton and Michael again, I can say the looked just perfect. Then the waved and went inside. 
One of the staff later came out and said that we are good girls and quiet and just normal and that there is still a little chance that after the show they will stop to say hii again. But it was the word of theirs manager that would count. 



We waited until like 11pm for them, but they only jumped in the van and took of.
Honestly, I totally understand them, they travel around like crazy, they are tired, they can't get sick because of the shows that are comming and yeahh.
Then we just got in the van and went back to Slovenia.



I gotta say that this was the best day of my life. I've never been so happy before. Thanks to our gang I meet them and I will be forever grateful for that. I'm still speechless and happy and just ahhhhhhhh. 
They changed my life, they helped me to get back up and I'm never gonna forget the feeling that I got when I see them, when I hear them, when I just remember them.

And here is little video about the trip. :D



Xoxo, 
-J 



4 komentarji:

  1. Not even joking I'm just listening to 5sos right now:) So jealous!!! Hope we could meet some day:)

    http://larajemec.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi I'm Elisa from Milan...I'm in a "Back to The Memory Day" Ahahahahahah I don't know if you remember me😂
    I just want to say a massive thank you to all you girls that had made that day so fun😘
    Proud of my multicultural #5sosfam 💕💕💕

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Iiiiiii yeah I remember you! :** It was sooooo much fun!!!!

      Izbriši