nedelja, 28. julij 2013

Sorry. But.. I'm different

All those little things.

Every day I wake up blessed that I'm alive. I have good days, and bad days, but in every bad thing I try to find something good, even if it's a mistake, we all learn from the mistakes.

I learned to live every day like it's my last day. That is the thing that pull me through every day. Being excited what will happen next.

You have to appreciate everything around you. You have to learn to love everything.
I wouldn't be anywhere without my friends, family and my boyfriend.
I've learned to just keep going, no mater how much it hurts, just because in the end everything will be okay. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

My childhood wasn't easy, I didn't have everything, I learned to love every second that I spend with my family, I almost lost my mom, my parents got divorced, I was born too soon, lived alone with my dad when my mom was almost all the time in the hospital, having just a few friends, being sick almost all the time, changing school and stuff like that.

It just makes me stronger, every day, every minute, every second, forever and always.


My short story.
Love,
- J

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar