petek, 26. julij 2013

Friends forever right?

Sitting here and trying to understand what kind of game your bff is playing.
All I can say is:
I'm confused and disappointed.


You know, when you're just thinking that you will do the right thing. 
Protect your friends, and then you find yourself in this big mess, in the middle of something, trying to do everything that they will be safe and happy?

I'm sure you've already been in this situation.




I absolutely adore, love and appreciate all my friends. Especially my BFF's.

I would do anything for them, really everything, save their butt just that they will get through easy.

Sometimes, in the end of a day one of your bff's will totally support you and agree with you and the one that you were helping?




They won't even make an effort to say thanks. They will be mad, call you all that names. But you know you did your best to help them. 

And when you come between your 2 best friends, and try to protect both by telling the truth? Well you tried to help.

Don't get me wrong. We all make mistakes, sometimes they're good and the other time they are bad.BUT! You tried your best to make them happy.



One really special person disappointed me too many times lately. I never thought that she would descend on so low level. Helping her was probably the biggest mistake, but I love her, she just don't appreciate it.


She's a player, and when I say it, I mean it in all the ways. Boys, friends, trust, I just think she doesn't know what she would do with her life. Live? Die? Cry? Break hearts? Drink? Be called hoe? 
All that things that I mentioned up there. She's a little bit of everything. But I love her and I just wanna have back the old her.

I just had to get this out, because it's killing me to be quiet. 
Love you all!
-J 

 Even if she do everything wrong! 


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar