ponedeljek, 18. avgust 2014

Why are you doing this? Let it go!

That's the thing I'm trying to convince myself every single day, to let it go, all the pain, frustrations, disappointments, all the comments and stuff people tell me and try to cheep chat it to other people, just to hurt me.

Lately I got hate on daily bases because of the boy that I date, I think it's just so lame, to hate on people who did nothing to you, to hate the person you don't even really know.
It hurts me really bad because behind this though look and personality that I try to have, is hiding this fragile girl. 
You know that if you hurt me, it hurts him too. Because we care and we would do everything just to be happy.

It hurts when people tell you the stuff like the other day someone wrote me something like that: "You should die, just like your mom did!" 

It hurts because I miss my mom so bad, because I need her, because I know I will never see her again. Sometimes I just think that this is not really happening and it's just an illusion. 

It hurts to just think that people really wish that bad things would happen to you. 


Hey, we live in a world, where our imperfect generation expect people to be absolutely perfect! Why? I have flaws, you have flaws, everybody has them! 

Why do you have to pick up your nose in every single stuff that people say or do? You have your own life right? 

Sometimes it's just to much for me. I break down, I'm human, I'm not a rock, I can ignore things to some point, but then I break down. And I go through a lot of struggles before I can stand up again.


But that's the meaning of life, to always  get back up, to be happy, to love, to explore, to discover things you never thought about in the back of your mind.

It doesn't matter if you are rich or pore, if you're big or small, the thing that matters is that you have a good heart! That you are positive! That you love!

I know that people are capable to have so many faces, to copy each other because jealousy kicks in, but are you capable to be yourself? 

When you will be able to feel good in your skin the other people will see it. You won't need to pick your nose in to other business because your happiness will be the only thing that really matters. 

Just live your life and stop ruining it for others. You only live once, make it count!

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
- Dr. Seuss

I woke up in the middle of the night and I just had to write this down, now I can go back to bed with clear mind.

Xoxo,
- J


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar