sreda, 11. september 2013

Back to school days!


So this is just little something my friend said that I should write about.


It's my senior year in high school, in the end I will graduate and go to college. I will miss my friends and I hope I won't lose contacts with them.
And I'm just sitting in class and wondering what they were doing over the summer, who had his hart broken, who was wasted, and who really enjoyed it.





I'm thinking when it will hit me that this is actually my last year here in this school.

Months will pass by so fast, and I just can't believe I'm in senior class. If my graduation will be good, how many schoolmates will fail the tests first time. 





And just thinking if I will be accepted in college that I wanna go in. I wanna take culture studies program. because I love to write, read and stuff like that!
And I'm thinking if I will have time to write a book over this school year. And how much time I will spend with my boyfriend and how will that effect on my grades and learning habits.

... Enough of my thinking and all those ANDs...



I will write about things I need and I can't go a day without them in school.

1st. thing I can't go without is my new backpack from Accessorize.
2nd. thing is my "akta" where I write everything, all the work and notes are carefully written in each class section. :D
3rd. thing is my pencil case with hundred different pens.

What can you also find in my backpack. Hmm.. A notebook where I draw and write my thoughts, stories and new blog notes.
Then I have mini planer, calculator, keys, sunglasses, headphones and my phone. Little case with some make-up stuff, deo and body lotion.. and I can't forget about chewing gums, some healthy biscuits and bottle of water. It's kinda everything girl needs in school, and I think that's all.

Love,
- J


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar