petek, 12. julij 2013

Sweet 18 birthday!

I still can't believe I'm already 18!

I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.

Yesterday was really special day. I kinda became a woman, a grown up.

It feels the same, but I am responsible for everything that I do. I have to think twice before I do something stupid.


18 years ago, I started to fight for my life. I was born 2 months earlier.

I was born on 11st July 1995, at 22.03 in Ljubljana. 

At first I was only this little baby girl with only my surname. Baby girl Klančar.
I got my name Janja after a week of fighting in incubator. My mom picked a name for me, and I can only say thank you! It's so beautiful.

After one hard month of fighting, my parents could finally get some sleep, I think. I spend 3 months in incubator.

My parents told me that when I was little I was always smiling or crying. No matter what. 


Fighting for my life stayed in my blood. I like to go to extreme and when I believe in something, I stand up for it! ;D
It's always like that. When I put my mind up to something I will do anything to get it.

Even if I will be hurt in the end. 

But right now, I'm beyond happy to live, even if it get's hard. 
"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade" 
I'm proud of my parents who support me, believe in me and they only make me stronger as person. 

The song matches my life perfectly. 

Love, 
- J 


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar