sobota, 6. julij 2013

Photoshoot day, the best experience so far!

Well.. Just sitting here at the sea side in Koper and think what to do.
So I decided to write a new blog.
On Thursday I had so much fun.
And what did I do?
I had this photoshoot with some people for photostrip cartoon for magazine Smrklja and for Pringles, Cotoneve, Manhattan Wash Gel and Bicentury Nackis.



How did I even get there?
It all came up because of this little funny joke with my friend Ryan.
I saw that advert on Facebook for Smrklja. And like always I just think too much. 
I told him we sould apply just for fun. I thought I would never been choosen for one of those things, like I don't have a chance.
I send them this application:

I would like to act in photostrip cartoon, because I always wanted to do this. Just standing in front of the camera is fun.
I love to do different stuff, I love to take pictures, act, specially write.
I like to challenge myself in different stuff, even if they are the most random thing and well you can get a lot of experience and new ways in life.
The world in front and behind the camera is always fun.
Those things are my dreams, well maybe is this an opportunity to purchase them.

Greetings, Janja 

And well. On Tuesday I got an answer from them telling me that I was choosen and I got the informations about the photoshoot.

On Wednesday I was looking myself in the mirror. My hair was a total mess and I didn't know what to wear. 
I quickly went to Twoway and bought white light pants and black shirt with open back.
When I came home I died my hair back in my natural color just to shut down a little the red colour I used to have.

The next day I woke up at 6 am, feeling really nerves. 
I took my purse and my bag with clothes ( sill in my pj) and went with my mom to my dads appartment. I was on twitter for a while then went back to take a nap.

I woke up around 9 am, have a breakfast, change my clothes, put on some make-up and went to catch a bus to Ljubljana where the shoot was happening.

When I came there one girl was already there, well it's better to be there like 15 min. early than be late.
Anyway, the girl who send me informations introduced herself to me.
I told her some things about me and when I told her that I will be 18 in a week, she was just like " Really, are you kidding me or what? You look soooo young, like 15 maybe 16, not 18."
Then she told me she's only 19. Oh well not much older than me.
We went to the building to meet the main editor of the magazine. She was so kind, funny and her natural talking was just so addicting, you just had to listen to her. 
We got some products and met the photographer.

Then we all together went to the park Tivoli where we start the shooting. We were devided in two groups, 3 girls and a boy in each one of them.
At first we started to shoot photostrip cartoon for the product that we will advertise and we did that in like an hour and half. It was pretty good.
Then from 6 girls they choose 4 and both boys to do the other photostrip shoot for the magazine and well I was one of the 4 girls.
We went to the other side of the park and shoot some scenes there and went to the center of the city. We were done with that in like hour and half again.

And the photoshoot was over. It was so much fun to do it, I loved every second of it. 
This was probably the best experience so far.
And the day went bye, I came home tired with this big headache. It was pretty hot day so it was kind a normal thing, shooting outside, on the sun for 3 hours is tiredness but so amazing and awesome at the same time.

Hmmm.. I guess that's all for now.
Thanks for reading!

Love, 
 - J

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar