nedelja, 28. julij 2013

Love, love, love! Crazy. Stupid. Love.

You know that feeling when you have butterflies in your stomach? 
When you're nerves while you are waiting him to come over? 
When you feel fireworks in you when he kisses you?
I finally found that person who makes me feel like this.

 

It took me so much time to realize it.. Poor boy he was waiting sooo long, but I'm happy that we are together now.

You really love him, don't you?

I can say the only word and that is YES.

Reasons why I love him:

1.) He makes me smile! :)
2.) He makes me laugh.
3.) He has the brightest cutest smile. :D <3
4.) He's sweet and smart and good looking and absolutely stunning and adorably dorky and funny.
5.) He's really cute <3 super, duper cute. I can't stand it.
6.) Every day without him is like a month without sun.
7.) He's super adorable when he plays guitar and sing.
8.) I love the way we finish each other's sentences.
9.) I love the way I know he'll never give up on me.
10.) I love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on him.
11.) I love the way he looks at me.
12.) I love him being the reason of my smile.
13.) I love him more than I can describe in words.



Love you Ryan, and I miss you so much.
Love,
- J 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar